Privacy statement - Tillit Forsikring AS
- Basics of personal data
- Personal data we process
Address: Gaustadalléen 21, 0349, Oslo
E-mail address: email@example.com
Organization number: 919 084 804
Personal information is information that can be linked to you as an individual. This could be, for example, name, telephone number, purchase history or information about interests.
Processing of personal data includes all use of personal data, for example collection, analysis, registration and storage.
Tillit Forsikring AS is responsible for the processing of your personal data. The controller is the person who determines the purpose of the processing of personal data. As the data controller, we will ensure that we use personal data about you in accordance with data protection legislation.
Here we give you an overview of what information we have about you depending on which channels you use.
When you use the Vipps service for registration, logging in and payment, we collect and store the following information from Vipps:
- Contact information: first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth.
- Birth and social security number.
- Transaction information from Vipps.
When you use our app, we collect and store the following information about you:
- Purchase information: which insurance contract you have entered into.
- Usage information: notification of damage and repairs.
- Information about your behavior on the app and how you use the service, such as the pages you visit, what you click on and when you do this.
- What device you use and the city or location where you use the device.
When you use our app, we ask for access to push notifications.
When you visit our website, we store:
- Information about use and behavior on the website, such as what you click on and when you do this. We collect this information using cookies. We use our own session cookies (first-party session cookies), which are automatically deleted from your device when the browser is closed.
When you register for newsletters on our website, we collect and store:
- Your e-mail address.
- Status of consent, which is used to document that you have consented or withdrawn consent to us processing and storing the email address.
4.1 Personal information in the Tillit app
We receive contact information and transaction information from Vipps and use this information to create a user account, enter into an insurance contract and obtain payment information. We also use this information to identify you as a user and communicate with you in our channels. The legal basis for this is to fulfill the agreement with you in the event of an insurance settlement.
We use purchase information and usage information to administer the agreement, calculate premiums, obtain payment information and provide an overview of your purchase and damage history. The legal basis for this is to fulfill the agreement with you.
We use transaction information from Vipps for accounting purposes. The legal basis for this is that it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
We use push notifications to provide you with better customer service by sending you information about our services. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in being able to offer and market our services when you have consented to this in your operating system.
We send your contact information to our insurer Eir Försäkring AB to fulfill the insurance contract with this company so that we can offer you our insurance. If money laundering is suspected, we must also share your contact information with Eir Försäkring AB. The legal basis for this is to deliver the service and fulfill the agreement with you.
We use the information about your user behavior on the app and the information about your device to compile statistics that we use to improve and further develop our services. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in being able to further develop our services so that we can optimize your user experience.
4.2 Information from the website
We use your e-mail address that you have registered on our website to offer you newsletters about our services. This information is processed and data stored by the marketing service MailChimp. The legal basis for this is your consent. We store the status of your consent so that we can use this to document that you have consented or withdrawn your consent.
The cookies that are stored on your devices are used to compile statistics that we use to improve and further develop services on the website. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in being able to further develop our services so that we can optimize your user experience.
We share your contact information with our insurer Eir Försäkring AB. We do this to be able to offer you insurance and to prevent money laundering.
We share your data with our data processors. Your privacy is safeguarded by the fact that these work in accordance with the agreement with us and only according to the specific purpose for which Tillit Forsikring gives them permission.
Some of our data processors process your personal data outside Norway and the EU. Such transfer takes place in line with privacy legislation and we ensure your privacy by having sufficient transfer grounds through Privacy Shield and a contract with the European Commission's standard privacy regulations.
In addition to this, we do not share your information with others unless you consent to it, we have a legal basis for it or we are required by law or a regulation from the authorities to hand over your personal information.
We store information about you only as long as it is required by law or necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was obtained. Below you will find an overview of how long we store your information, unless we have to store your information for a longer period due to statutory reasons:
- As long as you are a user with us, we store your contact details, purchase information and usage information.
- When you terminate the agreement or the agreement is not renewed, we must store the personal data in order to be able to meet you in any future compensation claim that can be traced back to the insurance relationship. The personal information is deleted when the limitation period has expired.
- Information about use of the app and websites: We store information about your use of our app and website for normally 12 months, and never longer than 18 months.
- We store transactions and payment information for 5 years in accordance with the Bookkeeping Act.
We have routines for deletion in line with the above, and you can demand that we change the information in your user profile or delete the information if we do not have a legal basis for keeping it.
You may have the right to ask us to:
- Give you further information and insight into how we process your personal data.
- Provide you with a copy of personal data about you.
- Update and correct your personal data.
- Delete information if you can demand this in accordance with the law.
- Restrict or stop the processing of your information.
- Object to automated individual decisions, including profiling.
- Transfer your personal data to another third party (data portability).
Please be aware that there are limitations to these rights. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to exercise your rights.
If you believe that we are processing personal data in breach of the Personal Data Act, you have the right to complain to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. Before you possibly do this, we would like you to contact us so that we can answer your questions or clear up any misunderstandings.